Parents as well as teachers are equally responsible for the all round education of the child. Hence, the parents and teachers are requested to keep in mind the following points:
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by talking an active and helpful interest in the activeness of their children.
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours without the permission of the principal.
- Your children’s teachers are among your best family friends, show them the respect and friendship they deserve.
- Any communication should be addressed to the Principal and not to the teachers. Mention should be made of the child’s name and class. Parents will not be permitted to the classroom without the permission of the Principal only.
- Check your child’s school diary every day. Ensure that the lessons and assignment are completed regularly. Remarks made in the school diary by the school authorities should be signed and taken note of.
- Please see that your child comes to school in proper and decent uniform.